Atrios, LLC ("Atrios") values the privacy of its clients and website viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to Atrios when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting literature.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related purpose.
Atrios may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with the types of users who visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. We use this information to improve our products and services, as we are constantly updating and adding features and components to the site. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on behalf of our users or subscribers.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on a user’s or subscriber’s hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information supplied by the user directly. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time the user or subscriber visits our site.
Atrios user’s or subscriber’s personal information is never shared outside the company without express permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
Atrios strives to protect our user’s and subscriber’s personal information; however, we urge our users and subscribers to take every precaution to protect their personal data when they are using the Internet. It is highly recommended to change your passwords often and to use a combination of letters and symbols.
Minors under 18 years are not the target audience for our website, products or services. To protect their privacy, Atrios prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these individuals.
This site contains links to other sites. Atrios does not share our user’s or subscriber’s personal information with these websites, unless expressly authorized, or unless these organizations or entities are providing additional services as reflected above. We encourage all of our users and subscribers to learn about the privacy policies of these websites.
Atrios reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use personal information will be posted on this site.